Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-f7inhxjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-f7inhxjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-f7inhxjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-f7inhxjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-f7inhxjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-f7inhxjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-f7inhxjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-f7inhxjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-f7inhxjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-f7inhxjs:173:8

Q: Back Door will not open even while unlocked

Repaired back window after glass was smashed. Some time After repair window ,door wouldn't open anymore. Childlike cycled off & on . Door is unlocked . Have picture of lock mechanism to play with from junkyard. Inside nor out side handle catch anything.

A: Hi there. It sounds like a failed latch ass...

Hi there. It sounds like a failed latch assembly or the rods/cables that provide the connection from the manual handles to the latch assembly are loose or the retaining clips/cables are broken. The door panel may be damaged during removal as the door will not open. After the panel is removed a visual inspection will determine if there is a problem with the rods/cables; replace as necessary. If the rods/cables are in proper working condition, inspect the operation of the latch and make sure that if it is a powered latch that the connector has proper electrical signals and is properly installed. A failing latch assembly may not unlock when commanded. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts and avoid extensive damage to the panel. Your Mechanic has several technicians that can assist you with a door does not open inspection.