Q: Antitheft system not allowing car to turn over

asked by on February 03, 2016

The antitheft immobilizer is preventing the car from starting.

Car will not turn over Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

We must determine whether the fault concerns the vehicle or the lock and key set you carry personally. The vehicle system can have a faulty sensor or module causing your concern or a broken/weak transmitter in the key itself. Have an experienced mechanic take a closer look at the vehicle diagnose what is causing the vehicle not to turnover and determine the faulted component.