Q: antifreeze leaking from under car

asked by on June 17, 2016

i was driving my car and i got a low cooling level message on the dash so i bought some at autzone and it was about 3/4 full maybe a bit more when i checked it , so i filled it up and maybe about 5 days or so later i got a overheating level so i pulled over and cheked the level after cooling and it was almost all gone so i refilled the tank and cheked underneath the car it was leaking antifreeze on the passanger side kind of close to the rear tire it was a little round plastic cap that was leaking from it had one right next to it as well but the other cap was not leaking i looked around for a hole in a hose and cant find one, i looked at the radiator and cant find a hole either so it leaks but not all the way it kinda stops leaking when its like3/4 full so but i dont know what it is

Coolant is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Coolant leaks are a common failure point for many vehicles. The most likely cause of a coolant leak is due to one of the heater hoses, radiator hose, water pump, radiator, or a coolant tank.

Leaks can be a bit difficult to locate at first in some cases because when you drive the coolant runs towards the back of the vehicle and can look like its coming from all over. If you need assistance, feel free to contact a qualified technician who will be able to pinpoint your coolant leak and perform any repairs required.