Q: Airbag light remains on.

could this be a sensor? The car beeps 5times with a pause and repeats this for a totai of 5 times.

A: This indicates there is a problem in the su...

This indicates there is a problem in the supplemental restraint system (SRS).The clockspring is one of the most common points of failure on these vehicles, but there are countless other potential causes. The problem could be anything from an faulty occupant weight sensor to a failed module.

The first step is to retrieve the associated diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs). These codes serve as a starting point for any further trouble shooting. I recommend having a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the trouble codes and repair this issue for you.