Q: Parking break not holding strong after new rotors and pad change on 2015 kia forte ex

Weak parking brake after new rotors and pads change. No fluid leaks. Also. New front rotors and pads as well

Hi Steve. Thanks for contacting us today. There are a few possible reasons why the parking brake is loose on your Kia. In most cases, it’s simply due to the brake cable being loose or improperly adjusted. However, if the vehicle has been driven with the parking brake engaged, it can create issues with the rear brakes and create a loose emergency brake. You might want to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete an on-site inspection to determine what repairs are needed to resolve this problem.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr