Q: Airbag light on

The horn and cruise control do not work, and the airbag light is on. I was told that I needed a clockspring replaced.

Hello. Replacing the clock spring could fix the issue with the horn not working as well as the airbag light being on. However, your cruise control issue is most likely not related to your horn and airbag issue. Before you replace the clock spring, I would have the airbag light checked as well as having a diagnosis done regarding your cruise control system. This should be done by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.