Air conditioning not working 1999 v8-5.7l chevrolet camar...

Q: Air conditioning not working

asked by on February 09, 2016

The air conditioning is not blowing cold.

The AC system has many components that may be the cause of it blowing warm. The most common failure is the AC compressor leaking out of the front seal. It could also be an internal failure, such as a leak in the manifold line that hooks to the compressor, or the condenser may have a leak. Any or all of these components may be your problem, since they are all common for this car. I would recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your entire AC system to see if these components could be the source of your problem.