Q: Air conditioning doesn't work right

The air conditioning in the second and third row does not work.

3. Air conditioning doesn't work right

Q: My air doesn't work all the time

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are a few more bits of information that we need to try and help guide you. If by not having air, you mean that the air stops blowing, then you have an issue...

Q: Q: Oil Pressure Gauge

This light will usually come on when one of two things are happening. Either the motor is in fact low on oil or the oil pressure sending unit is not working properly and may be producing a faulty reading. I...

Q: Where is the battery saver relay located on a 98 GMC Yukon 4wd?

This vehicle is not equipped with a battery saver relay and interior lights are controlled by a lighting control module if equipped or operated manually.