Q: Air conditioner pipe

My radiator burst, and I had it fixed. They replaced my radiator hose and said my air conditioner pipe popped due to the pressure and boiling oil. Does that sound right?

I think what they may have said is that your radiator hose burst because of oil that got on the hose. When engine oil gets on rubber hoses it can cause them to breakdown. Over time, they will weaken and could potentially get bad enough that the normal pressure inside the cooling system will make them burst. A certified technician can take a look at it for you to pinpoint any problems with your AC and get it fixed if necessary.

3. Air conditioner pipe