Q: major knocking in front wheels, wheel spinning and slipping, strange feeling when turning right.

There has been a major clunking/knocking noise coming from the front wheels for a while now. wheel spinning mostly in the right wheel when taking off or sometimes like the wheels not catching on with the turn of the axle. fish tailing turning right in slippy conditions?? there has been a lot of wear and tear as i drive it to deliver chinese 3-4 nights a week.

Hi there. It sounds like you have a CV joint failing. The CV joint is the flexible end of the axle shaft that allows power to flow to the wheels and still allows steering to occur. The noise you’re experiencing could the result of a leaking boot and now the bearings in the joint have run dry. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a noise is coming from the wheels inspection.

3. major knocking in front wheels, wheel spinning and slipping, strange feeling when turning right.