Q: Q: Air conditioner not blowing out cold air

The Check Engine light is on in my truck. Also, the air conditioner is not blowing out cold air.

3. Q: Air conditioner not blowing out cold air

Q: How is P0340 and P0328 addressed and how can any of them be affected by overheating

Excessive heat from the vehicle overheating damaged multiple sensors on the vehicle. A Check Engine Light is the only way for your vehicle to communicate that there is a problem. It is great that you have taken initiative in purchasing...

Q: Q: AC blowing warm air

Hi. The problem your described is an indicator that the coolant fan for the condenser is not working properly. If the fans are working properly, I suggest having the refrigerant pressure check by an EPA certified technician. If you need...

Q: Q: Do my brakes need to be bled?

It is possible that the brakes may just need to be bled. Over time, brake fluid will absorb moisture out of the air. When the fluid absorbs too much moisture, the fluid is no longer able to effectively work, giving...