Q: Q: Air conditioner not blowing out cold air

The Check Engine light is on in my truck. Also, the air conditioner is not blowing out cold air.

3. Q: Air conditioner not blowing out cold air

Q: What could be wrong with my vehicle? It stalled on the highway.

Hi, first task is to check for the problem codes that are setting the Check Engine Light. Since you have a "hard stop" failure, this become even more important. First level isolation is to see if you have spark, or...

Q: Heater not working reliably, is it caused by a bad thermostat?

From what you've described, it sounds like you have a stuck open thermostat. I'd recommend replacing the thermostat to see if this is the cause of the slow heat up of the vehicle since it's a relatively quick repair. In...

Q: Transmission temperature sensor is acting up. Can it be changed?

Your vehicle should have an AODE / 4R70W transmission and the transmission temperature sensor is located on the Valve Body (brain) in the oil pan. Remove the transmission oil pan and drain out the oil. Remove the oil filter and...