Q: Q: Air conditioner not blowing out cold air

The Check Engine light is on in my truck. Also, the air conditioner is not blowing out cold air.

3. Q: Air conditioner not blowing out cold air

Q: After my check engine light for my 2003 Honda Civic came on, I took it in and the code said it needed spark plug and ignition coil.

Hi there. Check the computer for any other codes to see if the same code came back or if something else popped up. If the same code came back, then there could be an issue with the wiring to the...

Q: AC clutch making squealing noise

Of course, make sure the oil and refrigerant charge are correct. Too much of either will create an excessive load on the compressor. Also, check the operating pressures to see if they are within an acceptable range. Check belt alignment...

Q: Has reverse, but no drive after sitting for months and was working before being parked.

A cause of this can be a stuck manual valve in the valve body. You can check to see if the shift linkage actually moves to the drive position when commanded. If it does, there is a hydraulic fault in...