Q: Air conditioner not blowing out cold air

The Check Engine light is on in my truck. Also, the air conditioner is not blowing out cold air.

You will need to have the codes in your vehicles computer read to determine what issue is taking place. There are hundreds of possibilities, without knowing the code you are shooting in the dark. As for the A/C, There could be a problem with the compressor or there is a pressure issue. You will need to have a trained technician use pressure gauges to diagnose what taking place with your A/C system and to pinpoint why your Check Engine Light is on.