Q: acts like converter is pluigged rotton egg smell and all but its not and when i come to a stop it wont idle

acts like converter is pluigged rotton egg smell and all but its not and when i come to a stop it wont idle

A: The converter can give off rotten egg smell...

The converter can give off rotten egg smells if you are running too rich and the excessive fuel in the exhaust cannot be burned off completely and causes the rotten smell. Have the engine inspected during idle and you will find that the engine is running too rich or has major vacuum leak causing the stall and rough running engine. If you want to have this taken care of, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect the idle issue and perform the specific repairs that your car needs.