Q: Brake issue..

After performing what was suggested I'm still having the same issue in not stopping. Now when I punch it (I'm guessing vacuum pressure build up) and then come to a stop the brakes are nice and tight and I stop on a dime, when I drive normal the brakes dont stop the truck on a dime.. I have changed the grommet that sits into the brake booster along with the vacuum hose that goes from the booster to the back of the block.. Could it be the crappy reman calipers? Thanks again for the help it's much appreciated... =)

With the vehicle off, pump the brake pedal until all of the assist has been diminished. This will empty the brake booster. Upon pumping, the pedal should become more and more stiff until it feels like you are almost stepping on a brick.

If the brake pedal is continuously spongy, there may be a leak in the system or moisture has come in through the fluid tank and contaminated the system.

If there are wheel cylinders in the back rather than brake calipers (drum brakes), the wheel cylinders are a common failure item.

Inspect the brake system for leaks and bleed the system completely with fresh brake fluid.