Q: activating the auto lock feature on a c300 mercedes

The doors no longer automatically lock after take off.

3. activating the auto lock feature on a c300 mercedes

Q: Why my drive belt keep shredding ?

Usually, by the time a Mercedes drive belt is ready to be replaced, the tensioner is shot too. If you haven't replaced the tensioner, than you should. If the pulley that was replaced was in fact tensioner, then you need...

Q: How do I get my car's miles to show on the dash while the car is on?

Your car has a multi function display that can show mileage, trip mileage, service intervals, and other information. It sound like you may be having difficulty getting it to display what you want. Your car will either have buttons on...

Q: Coolant boils, not sure if overheating.

Hello. It does sound like a thermostat issue. If the thermostat is not opening as it should then this will occur. It also sounds like the radiator cap may not be holding pressure. I would typically test the thermostat and...