Q: activating the auto lock feature on a c300 mercedes

The doors no longer automatically lock after take off.

3. activating the auto lock feature on a c300 mercedes

Q: My mercedes c300 says collision prevention assist plus inoperative

The warning light means there is an electrical malfunction in the collision avoidance system and that could involve sensors, wiring, the control computer and so forth. Anybody who fixes it (whether you, a Mechanic, etc.) has to have in hand...

Q: airmatic issues........

Hi there. Thanks for contacting us tonight. The Air-Matic system on the Mercedes-Benz CL500 tends to develop leaks after 10 to 15 years - so it's probably why you are experiencing the warning light and symptoms. This type of problem...

Q: mercedes don't start when cold

Hello, thank you for writing in. Vehicles often have a hard time starting when the weather is cold. There is not much you can do besides stay on top of your regular maintenance. With that being said, make sure your...