Q: Accident messed up air ride suspension. car is in lowest position. not able to move without flat bed tow 2016 Subaru WRX STi

I have a custom air ride suspension with remote to adjust the height. Was in an accident and air ride needs to be replaced or repaired. 2 tires are messed up but I have the stock tires to put on the car once the air ride is repaired with new struts. I have the parts with the car. I ordered thru Atlanta air ride.

Are you familiar with this kind of repair?

3. Accident messed up air ride suspension. car is in lowest position. not able to move without flat bed tow 2016 Subaru WRX STi