Q: Accident messed up air ride suspension. car is in lowest position. not able to move without flat bed tow 2016 Subaru WRX STi

I have a custom air ride suspension with remote to adjust the height. Was in an accident and air ride needs to be replaced or repaired. 2 tires are messed up but I have the stock tires to put on the car once the air ride is repaired with new struts. I have the parts with the car. I ordered thru Atlanta air ride.

Are you familiar with this kind of repair?

Unfortunately, aftermarket air ride systems would not be something servicable by YourMechanic. However, I would recommend taking the vehicle to the place that installed the aftermarket air ride system to see if they can repair your vehicle. They would likely be the most familiar with this particlar system and therefore be the most efficient and timely as well. It is possible that some alignment issues have occured as well due to the accident. I would strongly recommend having the vehicle aligned after all damaged parts have been replaced to ensure that the vehicle is driving properly.

3. Accident messed up air ride suspension. car is in lowest position. not able to move without flat bed tow 2016 Subaru WRX STi