Q: Accelerating gas and it dies wont start after acts like it wants too & won't. I already changed fuel pump igni module crank sensor

What's causing this

Hey there. There are several issues that will keep a vehicle from starting. It really depends on exactly what is keeping the vehicle from starting. You’ll need to find out if there is proper fuel pressure, is it getting sufficient fire, or is the timing correct. Once you figure out the root cause, then you have to determine what is causing that problem.

A fuel issue could be a clogged filter, bad fuel pressure regulator, pinched fuel line, or something else. If it’s ignition, is there a bad cam sensor, a wiring issue, a faulty PCM, failed coil, or any number of other possibilities. If you need a diagnostic, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to pinpoint the cause of the stalling problem.

• Accelerating gas and it dies wont start after acts like it wants too & won't. I already changed fuel pump igni module crank sensor