Q: Accelerating and idle problems

It was fine one day and the next it started sputtering and hesitating at take off and wouldnt accelerate right away. Its been 2-3 weeks and it has gotten worse. Now its even doing it while driving too, not just taking off.

Now almost every time I press the gas pedal it sputters, rpm's jump around and car doesnt want to accelerate, and has even backfired even while on highway. While stopped and in gear Drive the idle randomly drops and wants to die but idle fine while in neutral. As soon as I put it in gear, the idle drops to around 500-600 rpm's After owning the. Car 3 years. Suddenly started blowing the fuse for stereo and interior lights when I tried to use power window. And now my lock button on the door stopped working but keypad still works. PLEASE HELP ME I am low income and my only transportation to work for me and my 3 kids

3. Accelerating and idle problems