Q: AC will only blow air on defrost and not on vent.

AC only blows out on defrost. It wont blow air on vent or feet.

Hello, on this particular model of vehicle they have whats called a blend door actuator in the HVAC unit under the dash. If it doesn’t switch from defrost to front air, this is probably your issue. This repair is very similar to replacing the HVAC blower motor and probably close to the same cost. If you would like to have this repair taken care of, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to perform this service.