Q: AC only blowing cool air, not cold

My truck's AC is blowing cool, but not cold air.

3. AC only blowing cool air, not cold

Q: AC, speedometer, and windows not working

Hello. Depending on how and when these items began to fail will make a difference as to what is going on. If they all occurred at the same time, then I would suspect an issue with the fuse box. It...

Q: Does it helps to run A/C or Compressor (by moving the knob to blue) during winter.

You can try to run it a couple time a month just to circulate the oil through the system. Yet, in most cases the a/c compressor may not come on if the temperature is too cold. You should use the...

Q: How do I use the max air conditioning?

The max air conditioning feature is an extra powerful version of the air conditioning, and can be used in extremely hot weather conditions, or when you need to cool the car in a hurry. To use the max air conditioning...