Q: Will go in reverse not forward what are the choices I have

I was driving about 30 mph when I heard a loud pop my car coasted to a stop and so I put fluid it still would not move forward but it goes quick in reverse is it possible it could be my computer going bad

A: If the fluid level is correct, and there ar...

If the fluid level is correct, and there are still no forward gears, there is most likely a problem inside the transmission. Typically, if it were something outside of the transmission, both the forward and reverse gears would be affected.

It would be best to have the vehicle looked at by a transmission specialist. They will be able to tell you if it is the transmission, or a control assembly. If you'd like a second opinion on the matter, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to you in order to inspect your car.