Q: Q: AC leak.

I have a leak in my car's AC.

Q: my car wont go over 20mph and the engine light is flashing

The issue you are writing in about is common enough that a specific diagnostic, namely a reduced engine power diagnostic is performed by technicians dispatched by YourMechanic. If you request that diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will get this issue...

Q: My car A/C won't shut off, even when the car is off !

You may have shorted out the A/C blower resistor that controls the blower speeds. This component is supplied power all the time and only the switch controls the motor speed. If the resistor terminals where the resistors are touched together...

Q: Def tank leaking

The DEF tank is not serviceable except as an assembly and the entire tank will need to be replaced as an assembly. Make sure to not over fill the tank.