Q: Ac is vibrating when is turned on?

When I turn my ac on it blows out cold but then it starts making a loud vibrating sound. Every so often it might stop for a brief time but starts again. I tried out my heat n it also did the exact same also.

The vibration is coming from the blower motor. The blower motor is behind and below the glove box and sometimes it can suck in items that get caught in the blower fan and will cause vibrations and noise. You will need to have the motor removed and inspected to see it a piece of paper or something else is in the blower fan. Once it is cleaned then make sure to keep loose materials and excess items out of the glove box - as those could also be a source of vibration noises. If you want to have this checked out, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the AC system and let you know if any repairs or adjustments are needed.

3. Ac is vibrating when is turned on?