Q: Air conditioner blows colder at idle and heater blows slightly warm.

ac blows cool when driving but cold at idle and the heater blows slightly warm even after driving several miles. The engine coolant is full , one heater core hose is hot and the other is considerably warm, engine temp is normal . I have heard a loud pop inside the cab recently like the the blend door slaming shut a couple of times before this problem . Can u tell me how and what to check ? 2002 f150

3. Air conditioner blows colder at idle and heater blows slightly warm.