Q: Abs light is on this makes the 3rd time I bring to shop how often can this problem be fixed?and can it make my car burn a lot of g

Abs light is on this is the 3rd time I get it fix how often is this going to happen at the same time my car burns a lot of gas ,would this cause it to burn that much gas

If this is the third time to have the ABS fixed, then either you have major issues with the ABS or it has not been diagnosed correctly the other times. If you have a speed sensor issue, then it may cause the transmission to not shift correctly and may lower the fuel mileage. If your brakes are dragging it would also lower the fuel mileage. I doubt the ABS is affecting your fuel mileage though. Once the ABS system is diagnosed, let the mechanic know your concern of poor fuel mileage and let them look into it.

• Abs light is on this makes the 3rd time I bring to shop how often can this problem be fixed?and can it make my car burn a lot of g