Q: About 3 times a week the emergency brake light displays ON as does the ABS light. The truck does not to appear to be braking

As in the previous paragraph the truck does not appear to be in a braking mode when this happens. These episodes last a few minutes and go away as quickly as they appear. I suspect a sensor. Thanks for taking time to answer my question Steve

The first to do is to make sure the fluid is full to the fill line in the master cylinder. A low fluid sensor is used in the reservoir and will cause the lights to come on. If the fluid is not low then check condition of the brake fluid. If fluid in reservoir is dirty then it should be replaced and flushed out with new fluid. Have the ABS system scanned for any stored codes then may have been stored. Follow the pinpoint tests for any codes that are received or have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic do it for you.

• About 3 times a week the emergency brake light displays ON as does the ABS light. The truck does not to appear to be braking