Q: A whoooo noise on the rear driver side underneath 03 for explorer.

It makes a humming noise from underneath the truck and a mechanic said something about a bar running to the barron I thought it was the muffler but the shop told me that was not the muffler what could this noise be. Also the mechanic said something about the bar or part being just metal to metal that's the noise I hear is he right. When I go over 25 mph it makes the noise .please help

Humming noises underneath a vehicle could be a metal to metal contact of two objects rubbing fast. This could be a heat shield, an exhaust pipe rubbing on the frame, or a tire that is rubbing the fender. Go under the vehicle and look for anything that looks like it has a raw and rough contact area and that would be the source of noise. If you need further assistance with your vehicle making a humming noise, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. A whoooo noise on the rear driver side underneath 03 for explorer.