Q: Rubbers on propshaft

Hi I have a BMW 320d recently I changed the dual mass clutch and flywheel and then I had a problem with my front propshaft doughnut it was shredded but also my back shock was gone I got the centre bearing fixed on my propshaft and replaced the front doughnut within 2 weeks the centre bearing and my doughnut are shredded again iv also just got the shocks replaced so everything in working order but the propshaft as the centre bearing has gone and the front doughnut has gone again within 3 weeks can u help me find the problem

A: Two things you will want to look at. Number...

Two things you will want to look at. Number one, the propeller shaft needs to be balanced. Ensure there are no indications of propeller shaft weights missing. Also, when replacing the center bearing, the bearing has to be pre-loaded towards the front of the propeller shaft before it is tightened into place. If this is not done then undulations from the rear propeller shaft section will cause undue vibrations toward the front propeller shaft disc. Both propeller shaft sections need to be checked for straightness and the rear final drive pinion checked for excessive play.