Q: Used x5 2010 x5 35d common problems ?

Hi, I'm thinking about purchasing this car. Seems to be in great shape. Is there anything specific I should check? Where is your shop located?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Our technicians are mobile, and they come to you. This is one way that we save overheads costs and pass that savings into you! Secondly, always get a pre-purchase inspection done by a qualified technician. This will ensure that the entire vehicle is looked over and assessed, giving you the best idea of what you are looking at in terms of quality. As for this specific make and model, you want to look up any Technician Service Bulletins that have been issued for the vehicle. These are problems the manufacture knows the vehicle has, and will repair themselves at no cost to the owner. This will also give you an idea of what was poorly designed in the vehicle, and give you an idea of what you may want to keep an eye on. TSBs can be found online and through most dealerships. The model itself has extremely high reviews overall. The engine is said to be sturdy and efficient. They have not been on the road long enough to know how they will age, but like anything, if it has been well taken care of, it will last. Make sure you get a history of repairs and maintenance that has been upheld. This will let you know if anything was neglected and needs attention. For a pre-purchase inspection, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Used x5 2010 x5 35d common problems ?