Q: Q: Clicking sound when turning

When I make a left turn I hit a clicking sounds, it does not happen all the time. What could be the cause of this?

3. Q: Clicking sound when turning

Q: how to set up the engine speed sensor on a puma 2.4 tdi motor

Hello. It does not appear that a 2.4 Land Rover engine requires a reset procedure for the crank position sensor. Most crank position sensors are hall effect or magnetic type, and operate by reading a signal from the reluctor wheel...

Q: Engine and transmission mounts - 2013 Ford Explorer

Hello there, it is true the engine mounts are not typically covered under the powertrain warranty of your 2013 Ford Explorer. The powertrain warranty generally only covers mechanical engine and transmission parts. If you decide not to go the dealer...

Q: My 2004 toyota solara has a ticking or clicking sound I can hear from both inside and outside the car

What you are describing sounds like the noise associated with lack of lubrication in the valve train. In the mornings or when the engine is cold, the oil has had the chance, due to gravity to drain back down into...