Q: 99 5.4 f150 replaced coils plugs starts but dies at 1400/2100 rpms cels are : 1262c and 10102p cel i think cats are bad butno0420

replaced coils plugs fuel pump and relay starts but dies at 1400/2100 rpms cels are : 1262c and 10102p i think cats are bad but no 0420 or cat code i know there a leak in intake i can hear it and some of hose or starting to die near throttle body. but i think cats are the primary how do i know?

Update guy before me drilled holes from the out side of cat into it two holes about the size of a quater My car has 165 miles.

Hi Max. Thanks for contacting us tonight. If the previous owner has drilled holes in the Catalytic Converter, then any error codes or diagnostic OBD-II codes would be irrelevant, as it’s an alteration to the OEM system. Based on the input you’ve offered, I think the best bet is to replace the cat - as the holes are most likely creating the pressure issues you’re experiencing. This would at least give you a base line to attempt to accurately diagnose your problems.

3. 99 5.4 f150 replaced coils plugs starts but dies at 1400/2100 rpms cels are : 1262c and 10102p cel i think cats are bad butno0420