Q: 99 5.4 f150 replaced coils plugs starts but dies at 1400/2100 rpms cels are : 1262c and 10102p cel i think cats are bad butno0420

replaced coils plugs fuel pump and relay starts but dies at 1400/2100 rpms cels are : 1262c and 10102p i think cats are bad but no 0420 or cat code i know there a leak in intake i can hear it and some of hose or starting to die near throttle body. but i think cats are the primary how do i know?

Update guy before me drilled holes from the out side of cat into it two holes about the size of a quater My car has 165 miles.

3. 99 5.4 f150 replaced coils plugs starts but dies at 1400/2100 rpms cels are : 1262c and 10102p cel i think cats are bad butno0420