Q: 95 Toyota Camry le 2.2l cars starts and stalls or just cranks and fuel pumps is on and off sometimes also car randomly runs

Car starts perfectly and stalls immediately after start probably for a second or 2 it runs. Sometimes the fuel pump is runs sometimes it doesn't when it does the car starts and stalls when it doesn't car just cranks and cranks. I've tried connecting the b+ and fp terminals to keep the fuel pump on when I did that the car starts and stalls but will not continue to run. I have check engine so I got someone to scan it and no codes came up on the scanner and they were saying that the computer wasn't communicating so then I connected terminals e1 and te1 and got flashing two digit code 14 no igf signal from igniter to ecu so I went to junkyard and got an igniter and coil to swap out but that didn't change anything. Spark plugs were changed a month ago but mechanic said they need to be changed again somehow. Just found out need oil change as well. New tps, ect, fuel pump and strainer, ignition lock cylinder, distributor, distributor cap. Cleaned iac valve and throttle body. Any suggestions?

Hi there. With all the changes you’ve completed, it’s more than likely that you have an electrical glitch either in the ECU, ignition system or fuel pump. To be honest, without being there to complete an onsite inspection and determine why you’re having connectivity problems with the ECU, any suggestions we could offer would be educated guesses.

3. 95 Toyota Camry le 2.2l cars starts and stalls or just cranks and fuel pumps is on and off sometimes also car randomly runs