Q: 4WD push button light not working.

My 4wd push button lights are not working and it won't go into 4wd

3. 4WD push button light not working.

Q: Replacing ignition switch: How do I replace the ignition switch without the original key?

The only way to get out the ignition lock is to use a 3/4 inch drill through the center of the key hole and then dig out the debris and then you can put a screw driver in and turn...

Q: I have a 2004 gmc yukon , when i turn on right turning signal the high beam comes on?

Generally this is something caused by the flasher relay going bad or potentially, the turn signal switch in the steering column. The flasher relay is a small relay that allows the lights to flash based upon current flow and a...

Q: 2005 Chrysler 300c has a code P0406. I believe EGR needs replacing, Don't know if it will make it 25 miles to dealer.

P0406 involves the EGR system but that may or may not be the only factor causing your rough running condition. Typically, P0406 will set if you have a failed EGR valve, excessive carbon buildup, an open or short in the...