Q: 4WD push button light not working.

My 4wd push button lights are not working and it won't go into 4wd

Hi there. Check the fuses for the 4WD circuit and see if the fuse is blown. If the fuse is blown replace it and continue diagnosing the circuits to find out why the fuse blown. Remove the switch from the dash panel and check to see if there is power to it. If there is power to the switch, then turn on the switch with the transmission in neutral and see if there is power on the other side of the switch. If there is no power on the other side of the switch, then check continuity from the ground side wire to the transmission. If the wire has good continuity, then check the resistance on the electric motor on the transfer case. If the resistance is high, then the motor needs replaced. If the resistance is low, then the switch needs replaced in the cab. If you need further assistance with your 4WD not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.