Q: 4WD push button light not working.

My 4wd push button lights are not working and it won't go into 4wd

3. 4WD push button light not working.

Q: Door wont open from the inside or out and i cannot lock/unlock the door. I was also driving the other day and my car died.

With regard to the door lock malfunction, yes, in all probability, the interior panel of the door will have to be removed so that the lock assembly and linkages can be inspected and repaired. A certified mechanic from YourMechanic will...

Q: 2004 gmc envoy

The origin of the noise can be pinpointed if you request an engine noise diagnostic. The mechanic will consider the knock intensity which will vary depending on source or type. Light knocking or tapping noise is caused by the valve...

Q: Low idle when stopped unless the a/c is on or i shift into neutral

Due to the change in load put on the motor when shifting into gear vs neutral and the change in load when the a/c is on vs not on, this may suggest you have a bad MAP sensor. Both of...