Q: 4WD push button light not working.

My 4wd push button lights are not working and it won't go into 4wd

3. 4WD push button light not working.

Q: My car moves in all gears but reverse. Is something wrong with the transmission?

This is a sign of a faulty transmission control module. The transmission control module is the heart of the automatic transmission; without it, the vehicle won't be able to effectively adjust to various driving conditions. It also helps regulate fuel...

Q: I have a 2010 GMC Terrain that is overheating. I found out it only had about a quart of coolant.. what is my next step?

If the car is still overheating, even after filling the coolant system (and making sure there is no trapped air, which itself will cause overheating) just request an overheating diagnostic during which a certified mechanic will determine which of the...

Q: key problem

It sounds like when the drive shaft broke it may have damaged the transmission linkage and is not letting the transmission go all the way to Park. This will prevent the key from turning to the locked position. If you...