Q: 2015 dodge grand caravan wont shift out of park, shift interlock latch failure?

Van wont shift out of park. I assume its the shift interlock latch that has failed but I cant seem to find a replacement part online anywhere

Car does not shift from park to drive Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi Edward. Thanks for contacting us today. While the shift interlock latch is a common source of this symptom, it’s very rare for it to fail within three years. Most of the time, a failed brake switch or debris inside the shift mechanism. It might be a better idea to correctly diagnose the root issue first before attempting to order parts. If you’d like some assistance diagnosing this problem, we’d be happy to assist.