Q: 2015 dodge grand caravan wont shift out of park, shift interlock latch failure?

Van wont shift out of park. I assume its the shift interlock latch that has failed but I cant seem to find a replacement part online anywhere

Hi Edward. Thanks for contacting us today. While the shift interlock latch is a common source of this symptom, it’s very rare for it to fail within three years. Most of the time, a failed brake switch or debris inside the shift mechanism. It might be a better idea to correctly diagnose the root issue first before attempting to order parts. If you’d like some assistance diagnosing this problem, we’d be happy to assist.

3. 2015 dodge grand caravan wont shift out of park, shift interlock latch failure?