Q: 2012 dodge charger and the service power steering and we cant figure out what's wrong

asked by on March 25, 2017

Last night I got the service power steering and we have checked everything and we cant figure out what it is the mechanic says it might be a sincere but his not sure

Hi there. Most of the time when the power steering light is illuminated on the dashboard, it is due to either a fault was found by a sensor or a sensor malfunction. The newer electric power steering systems tend to have sensor faults after 3 or 4 years, so that would be my guess as well. The best way to determine what is causing this light to illuminate is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a warning light is on inspection.