Q: 2010 range - 51,00 miles - and 1 owner for $31,000...do u think that's a good purchase

51,000 miles one owner of a 2010 Range.. what's the life expectancy... before things start breaking down...

A good purchase is always a subjective opinion as everyone has their own opinion as to what is considered to be a "good deal." As with any car, I would recommend having a qualified mechanic perform a pre-purchase inspection on the car to be sure everything is working properly and maintenance has been kept up on the car. I would suggest having a qualified mechanic from YourMechanic come to you too inspect the car prior to purchasing.

3. 2010 range - 51,00 miles - and 1 owner for $31,000...do u think that's a good purchase