Q: 2010 edge and the counsel lights are not working the fuses are fine how to correct

2010 edge and the counsel lights are not working the fuses are fine how to correct

Hello there. We are not quite clear as to what lights are not working. If the dashboard lights are not working, it’s possible that you have a damaged electrical relay behind the dash that is causing this issue. If it’s the center console lights, it could also be an electrical relay or a short circuit somewhere in the electrical system that bypasses this particular relay. Diagnosing and fixing this type of issue can be very complex, so it’s best to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an electrical problems inspection,

3. 2010 edge and the counsel lights are not working the fuses are fine how to correct