Q: 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 - Squeaking noise when turning right inspection cost?

When turning right at a slow speed making a squeaking noise. Has been sitting in a carport with arizona blowing dust. I drove it down the road turning right and didn't here it. Could dirt or dust affected something - it has not been drove much lately. Last big drive was to colorado in early july. What is the cost for inspection and possible repair?

A: Hello. If the vehicle has been sitting it i...

Hello. If the vehicle has been sitting it is usually from corrosion built up on the brakes. The corrosion or dust can build up on the pads and rotors and cause this to occur. To fix this I usually remove the wheels and double check the brakes and the bearings just to make sure. If you want to get this fixed or need an accurate quote, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your brake system firsthand.