Q: 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 - Squeaking noise when turning right inspection cost?

When turning right at a slow speed making a squeaking noise. Has been sitting in a carport with arizona blowing dust. I drove it down the road turning right and didn't here it. Could dirt or dust affected something - it has not been drove much lately. Last big drive was to colorado in early july. What is the cost for inspection and possible repair?

3. 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 - Squeaking noise when turning right inspection cost?