Q: I have a 2015 chevy trax, the ac blows cool not cold air out of the passenger side vents and hot air out of the driver side vents

The ac blows cool air not cold on the passenger side air vent but blows warm/hot air on the driver side air vents. The ac compressor has been replaced and an ac line also replaced but I still have the same problem.

Hi Tammy. Thanks for contacting us today. There are a few different things that can cause this odd situation. It’s possible that low refrigerant charge in the a/c system as a cause of this, so it may just be that your a/c needs to be recharged. The other possibility is that you have a temperature control door actuator that is malfunctioning. It may be broken and not allowing the door that controls the temperature on that side to adjust the temperature as it should.

3. I have a 2015 chevy trax, the ac blows cool not cold air out of the passenger side vents and hot air out of the driver side vents