Q: 2007 Dodge Caliber jerking motion while driving new crank and cam shaft as well as tune up and oil change what could be the proble

asked by on March 27, 2018

Jerking motion while driving, almost like a putt. New spark plugs and wires and coil pack as well as a new oil change and new crank and can shaft, not sure what the problem could still be.

It is possible that an issue such as this would be associated with a check engine light. I would recommend having any trouble codes that are stored in your system read by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of this issue.