Q: 2006 RR 4.4l got a P0628 fuel pump low voltage, both relays are good both fuses are good no voltage to signal relay to close and r

asked by on September 01, 2017

2006 RR 4.4l getting a P0628 low fuel pump voltage both relays are good and fuses are good not receiving voltage for relay to close and turn on pump. Also it is in a crazy cranking mode when you try to start won't shut off unless I turn key to off.

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

If the relay is not being powered, trace the circuit backward to the power source using the factory wiring diagram. You will find the interruption, or the faulty control module, if applicable, using that strategy. A similar procedure has to be followed if the starter continues to function after you release the key. If you want these steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an electrical circuit/component diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr