Q: 2004 Mustang Body Shop Problems

2004 Ford Mustang body repair. Okay my mustang was in a collision. Front driver side wheel. It's salvaged. My wheel however sticks out from the bottom. It's not even that much. I recently installed a new rack and pinion so I had to go and get it aligned they said I should take it to the body shop and fix the tire but I've been driving it like that for over a year everything has been running normal, my wheels don't seem unevenly used up. Should I take it to the body shop and how much would it cost ? Money is a little tight.

A: Hello, thanks for writing in about your For...

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Ford Mustang. From what you’ve described, this sounds like an alignment problem that would be best solved by putting the car on an alignment machine. I would suggest taking it back to the body shop that performed the repairs to get this done. If you’d like a second opinion on this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can assess your tire’s condition firsthand and suggest what to do from there. Good luck.