Q: Q: Fuel pump has no power

Replaced fuel pump but still have no power to pump fuses are good

This sounds like you may not have any power going to the fuel pump relay. The relay wires should have ground on two wires. There should be power on one wire and switched power on the other wire. To activate the fuel pump your ECM connects one of the ground wires to complete the circuit and sends power to the fuel pump. If these wires all have power running through them, then it is likely you have a faulty relay. The wire coming from the fuel pump is the other ground wire. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your truck to get you back on the road.

3. Q: Fuel pump has no power