Q: 2002 Ford Focus. Motor Mount. Full price including labor and taxes

The motor is loud like a diesel running. Just not right

CS task created

Q: My 2004 Ford Focus is having electrical system problems

Hi there: It's very difficult for us to diagnose an electrical problem remotely, however, in general, the situation you experienced was mechanical in nature. When the starter solenoid is damaged or malfunctions, it continues to run (which is what that...

Q: Transmission problem 1998 Ford Explorer

Hello. The most likely cause is with the shift solenoids in transmission and/or valve body components. It is also possible that you could have an external electrical problem because the PCM also controls shift points. However, the most common...

Q: My left and right window is not aligned up. They are one inch over.

Hi there. On the track to the windows, there are two plastic bearings (like a roller wheel) that rotates on the rail as the window is moving up and down. They are on both sides of the window track. Sounds...