Q: 2002 Ford Focus. Motor Mount. Full price including labor and taxes

The motor is loud like a diesel running. Just not right

CS task created

3. 2002 Ford Focus. Motor Mount. Full price including labor and taxes

Q: Car engine recently overheated 2006 Ford Focus

Hi there - yes, it is normal for the AC compressor to cycle on and off. If it is doing this frequently however, like every 10-15 second or so, this can be an indication that the refrigerent level is low...

Q: My fuel pump won't kick on it's works when we jump it from the relay in the ccrm but won't kick on

If the pump works when you power it directly, that is when you bypass the vehicle wiring, that's good. All you have to do then is troubleshoot the vehicle wiring (relay, fuses, and so forth). The fastest way to do...

Q: Car cuts off while driving after sitting for a few hours cuts back on check engine light comes on but does not stay on

Hello there, faults such as this can be a bit difficult to diagnose. When the cars cut off like this but then starts fine when they cool off, it points to a part that is failing once it gets hot...