Q: 2002 chrysler t & c alternator good but does not charge battery also behind dash buzzing sound

2002 chrysler T & C a few days ago started to have problem in charging system battery light came on. Checked alternator (good) & battery (good). Charged up battery. Drove T & C battery light came on battery loosing charge. Car still working and battery keeps going down. Today started a buzzing sound behind the dash and is not coming from motor area. I have gotten P 0455 on codes from vehical internal test. Also my charge indicator says alternator bad but off vehical test says good. What do you think.

3. 2002 chrysler t & c alternator good but does not charge battery also behind dash buzzing sound