Q: Can someone come to my house and run a diagnostic on my truck? It won’t start in damp or rainy weather

asked by on February 25, 2018

My truck won’t start when it is rainy or damp outside. Otherwise pretty much runs like a tank. Any suggestions?

Car is hard to start Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

No starts in damp weather are sometimes traced to ignition system faults. However, sometimes there are multiple factors that in combination will cause these no starts. For example, you could also have partially plugged fuel injectors or perhaps cold enrichment is not working well due to wiring faults in circuit to the coolant temperature sensor. Regardless of the underlying fault, if you request a no/hard starting - engine diagnostic the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly right at your home. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr