Q: My 2000 Jaguar XJR has a P0405 code. Will replacing the egr fix this problem? Is there a way to fix this without clearing the vehicle history.

Had my door locks repaired and had to complete drive cycles to reset monitors. I'm getting a p0405 code. My EGR monitor will not reset. All other monitors have been reset. Is there a mechanic in my area that can fix this issue for a reasonable price. I mean, properly diagnose the problem and fix it without replacing a bunch of parts until he gets it right?

3. My 2000 Jaguar XJR has a P0405 code. Will replacing the egr fix this problem? Is there a way to fix this without clearing the vehicle history.