Q: Faulty low air pressure sensor.

My low air pressure sensor is on, even though the tire pressure is okay.

A: The tire pressure monitoring system will on...

The tire pressure monitoring system will only trigger a warning light for three reasons including a low tire pressure. The other two reasons are if the computer does not detect a signal from a sensor due to it being missing or if a sensor has a low battery. Assuming that all of your sensors are still present the most likely cause is a low battery in one of the sensors. Unfortunately, these batteries are not replaceable and the whole sensor must be replaced to correct the issue. I would recommend taking your vehicle to a place that services tires as these sensors can be very difficult to replace without a tire mounting machine. I would not attempt to replace a sensor on your own. Have a mechanic inspect the problem before you have the sensor replaced to make sure that you are not replacing anything unnecessary.