Q: Air not flowing out of front vents.

I don't hear my blower motor blowing but when I switch the setting I can here the Aculators moving. My outside air blows through vents. But no other heat or air comes through at all. The back unit blows out only cold air no heat. What could be my problem.

If the blower motor is not turning, the cause is identified during a failed heater diagnostic. Blower motors failures are due to faults in the wiring, fuse, relay, control switch, resistor block, if so equipped, and of course the blower motor itself could be defective. With regard to the no heat condition in the rear, it is possible that the heater control valve, and/or blend door(s) that supply the REAR heater core, are defective.