Q: 2000 Ford F-250 6-speed manual won't go into gear while running

asked by on October 30, 2016

Won't go into gear while running. If I try to start it in gear the truck moves as if the clutch is not working. I haven't noticed any fluid near the master or slave cylinder and the slave seems to be in working order. Also I replaced the clutch fork anchor stud the old one was broke and the clutch fork looks like it has been repaired at some point. I had to pull the engine this summer to replace the oil pan and everything worked fine before I took it out but now I'm having those issues