Q: My car needs to be jumped like every other day why?

Why does my car need to be jumped every so often. Once I connect jumpers it's starts right up and will be able to start again if shut off but after like 3/4 times of turning car off and on it eventually won't start again?

This sounds like the battery is weak and cannot hold a charge very well. Have the battery tested to see if a replacement is needed. Then check charging system to make sure it is in good working order. Your problem is most likely due to a faulty battery. If you still need help, YourMechanic offers a repair and diagnosis service preformed by professional mechanics that will commute to your location to inspect the battery and charging system.