Q: My car needs to be jumped like every other day why?

Why does my car need to be jumped every so often. Once I connect jumpers it's starts right up and will be able to start again if shut off but after like 3/4 times of turning car off and on it eventually won't start again?

This sounds like the battery is weak and cannot hold a charge very well. Have the battery tested to see if a replacement is needed. Then check charging system to make sure it is in good working order. Your problem is most likely due to a faulty battery. If you still need help, YourMechanic offers a repair and diagnosis service preformed by professional mechanics that will commute to your location to inspect the battery and charging system.

3. My car needs to be jumped like every other day why?